At JAMAS Capital Management, we believe that young leaders are capable of innovation and creative new approaches to all aspects of business, including capital investment. We know that these young leaders have a unique culture not currently seen in the business world, as well as their own personal experiences, to draw upon. Our hope is that, by easing the financial burden of secondary education, specifically at the University of Mississippi, we will see a brighter, more innovative future in our industry. That’s why we are proud to present the Ben Turnage Entrepreneurial Spirit of Mississippi Scholarship, a $2,500 scholarship toward an education at the University of Mississippi.
Deadline: Feb 28, 2017
- You must be currently enrolled in the University of Mississippi or have been accepted into the school.
- You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- You must submit a copy of your transcript, your completed application and your essay by using our online form.
In order to qualify for the Ben Turnage Entrepreneurial Spirit of Mississippi Scholarship, please submit a 500-1,000 word essay on one of the following topics:
- In your own words, what makes a business degree from the University of Mississippi more valuable than a degree from another institution?
- What are the most important issues the business and entrepreneurship communities are facing today?
- Describe how your experiences have shaped your view on today’s business environment.
How to Apply
To apply for the The Ben Turnage Entrepreneurial spirit of Mississippi Scholarship, please complete our online application.